- Classrooms provide the best opportunity, and a professional obligation, to mediate learning; particularly language, mathematics, and social development.
- “Effective Schools” research is a reliable and powerful intervention. It is especially powerful when implemented in urban schools by people who understand, thoroughly, diverse cultures.
- All teachers want to see their students succeed, but don’t always know how. The “Cure” strives to equip teachers with better tools rather than correct the teacher – based on mistaken assumptions about teacher competence.
- “We can, whenever and wherever choose, successfully teach all children whose education is of interest to us. We already know more than we need in order to do this. Whether we do it or not, Must finally depend on how we feel about the fact that we haven’t so far.” Dr. Ron Edmonds
- We are savvy enough to design curriculum, build environments, and heighten the quality of teacher-student relationships to effectively educate all our children and engage the active support of the stakeholders in our school communities.
- To interrupt and re-direct the flow of our young African and African American men into the juvenile court system.
- To build and find access to aviation instruction that result in the achievement of STEM and STEAM standards and the effective establishment of business models for similar populations of young people; and which imbue the ideas of truth, justice, propriety, reciprocity, balance harmony, order, unity, collective work and responsibility, cooperative economics, self-determination, purpose, creativity, and faith.
- To provide adequate and effective support: legal, financial, spiritual, cultural, technological, familial, and in all relationships.
- To continuously evaluate these values, ministries, and strategies for the purpose of making essential, courageous, well-timed, and accurate, mid-course corrections.