- Survey: U.S. Students Better at Science Than Public Realizes
- NEA Secretary-Treasurer Becky Pringle Joins Tech Leaders at Politico Panel on STEM Challenges
- SMILE Website Offers 1,000s of Searchable Science & Math Lessons
- Science Superhero Michelle Shearer
- Gender Gap in STEM Fields Persist
- The 21st-century learner is here—is your classroom ready?
STEM Resources for your School
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Math Resources for preK-12
Provides interactives, web features, activities, programs, and events for K-12. Saturday and Summer professional development workshops are available through the Teacher Institute.
- NASA — Educators
Lesson plans, teacher guides, classroom activities, video clips, games, posters, and more for teachers and students in grades K-4, 5-8, 9-12, and higher education.
- National STEM Video Game Challenge
Middle school (5-8), high school students (9-12), and educators are invited to design games that incorporate STEM content or STEM themes in innovative and engaging ways. Home schoolers are eligible to enter as well. Sign up to be notified about the 2013 competition.
- Master Tools
Eight interactive math and science tools and simulations for students in grades 6-12. All simulations and curriculum materials meet the new National Science Education Standards and National Math Education Standards.